Angular 7 is available for use recently just few days back (October 2018).
So let us start with Angular 7:
- Node.js version 8.x or 10.x (Must)
- NPM (Node Package Manager)
- Any IDE (I am using VS Code)
Now let us start by adding the Angular 7 cli
- Open command prompt
- run the command
npm install -g @angular/cli
- Now to check the installation version run command
If installation goes as per plan you will get something similar as below:
- Note: Please remember to check the NodeJS version to requested one else you might end in trouble in installation.
Hope you got the result as I did. I will share more about Angular 7 in later posts.